As a former frequent flyer, on the road anywhere from 20-30 weeks every year, the art of traveling is exactly that an art. Finding the perfect balance of wants vs needs & knowing that even if something is forgotten at home, with the exception of ( HML: MUST HAVE TRAVEL GUIDE) it isn’t going to make that much of difference one way or the other.
Currently in my bag:
- Wallet & Cell phone- Self explanatory!
- Toiletry Bag– All of my moisturizers, medications ( Advil, antibiotic, etc), hair clip.
- Chargers- Cell phone & laptop chargers.
- Book– As a mother of two it is one of my favorite ways to catch up on a good read. Quiet time at the airport or on the airplane = reading good book!
- Snack- A small bag of mixed nuts & a granola bar
- Notebook– While away I like to keep notes on ideas that pop in my head for HML. Relaxation can be some of the best time to find new inspirations and ideas.
- Computer or iPad– Creativity doesn’t sleep so why not bring it, UNLESS it becomes a “vacation distraction”