STARTING A TRAVEL BUCKET LIST
Every one during their life time should have a bucket list of things they want to do and places they want to see. Luckily for me I have had the good fortune of traveling all around the world from a little girl to now. Between Africa, Europe, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, the Caribbean islands and more then 50% of the United States, I have a great understanding of what the world has to offer in the form of travel. There are so many cultures, peoples and exotic lands to be seen in ones life time, I feel like there is never to young an age to begin ones bucket list. As I continue to enjoy every moment of each day I start to think , what do I REALLY find enjoyable? Well besides cooking, being active , and keeping an organized home, there is ALWAYS the luxury of traveling! So that is when I came up with the idea that I want to officially start a travel bucket list. So I figured I would ask all of you your opinions as well, as some of these exotically beautiful places that I may not even know to add to my bucket list unless you , the reader, comment and let me know!
Bucket List : ( 1o listed below)
1. Go to an exotic bungalow hotel in the Pacific, i.e ( Bora Bora, Tahiti, etc…)
2. Australia, New Zealand ( swim at the Great Barrier Reef) Visit Perth and buy some beautiful pearls, spend a night in the Sydney zoo ( I KNOW it really does exist) and of course go to the great OUTBACK and see what the big uproar about going DOWN UNDER is all about!
3. Napa Valley, CA- wine tasting with my husband
4. Go to Disney World when my daughter is old enough & see how happy that makes her!
5. Celebrate a New Year in Colorado , like I used to as a little girl skiing and waking up to the smell of banana pancakes! ( GREAT MEMORIES).
6. South east Asia- Oh where to begin this one item could easily turn into 20 as Asia has so many amazing places to visit that it would be impossible to see them all on one trip. Laos, Myanmar, Burma, Thailand, Japan, China, Malaysia, I’m sure I’m missing just a few!
7. I want to see the Taj Mahal during a sunset, and bask in the natural beauty of such an amazing structure built out of love.
8. See ALL world Heritage sights, as deemed by the World Heritage Sight Organization. Ok lets rephrase that as I just looked it up there are over 100+ sights spanning across the globe.
9. Ride the bullet train in Japan . ( My parents have been several times and say it is truly an amazing experience, never mind so clean. ) IT GOES 310 MPH!!!!
10. Take a car and drive all through out Europe, having the freedom to go and come as we please from city to city. Schedules would not exist EXCEPT when we need them in order to go to some of the museums and parks. ( Started this one on our honeymoon, and can’t wait for us to go back!)
Now is where I need some suggestions….LOVE to hear from you and where your dream vacation would be , especially when cost is of no concern! ( Wouldn’t that be nice!)