Every now & then you come across a recipe that is literally mind blowing. This one is going to be added to that list. These Teriyaki Turkey Burgers are truly melt in your mouth delicious, that even the kids will be coming back for more. Keep it simple & start adding this to your BBQ routine, your tastebuds and friends will thank you!
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 pound ground Turkey meat
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki Sauce or Marinade
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 4 Hamburger Buns ( We use the Brioche Buns from Whole Foods)
- Sliced Cheddar cheese
- In bowl mix together ground turkey meat with fresh ginger, bread crumbs and 2 tbsp of the teriyaki sauce. Shape the four patties.
- Grill the patties, use a brush to keep applying the remaining teriyaki sauce to the burgers until fully cooked.
- Grill the hamburger buns slightly, if desired then place turkey burger, cheese on bun and add the extra toppings if you so desire. ( HML is a lover of some tomato and red onion; ENJOY).
PERFECT drink with this recipe is the HML Strawberry Basil Lemonade Punch!
Photos by Marta Villalba Photography