HOST A SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TABLE & DECOR
Friday the 13th!!! In exactly 18 days, Halloween will be here and this is the official beginning to the Holiday season…at least that’s what I like to think! Before kids, Halloween was all about finding the right costume, going trick or treating with friends , or better yet going out in “costume” to meet friends. As a parent the goals have changed DRASTICALLY…I am all about setting up the house with Halloween/Fall Decor & then of course creating a fun SCREAMTASTIC tablescape for everyone to enjoy before the trick or treating begins!
Not everything has to be scary, and with a 5 year old & 2 year old, I like to keep things age appropriate.
To Create this look: (Everything is found at Williams & Sonoma)
– Bronze Hammered Charger ( Black)
– Vintage Halloween Mixed Salad Plates , Set of 4
– Vintage Halloween Runner
– Cupola 5 piece Flatware
– Halloween Crackers, Set of 12
– Linen Double Hemstich Napkin- Burnt Orange
– Black Matte & Copper Wine Glasses, Set of 4
– Smoke Glassware Highball
– Smoke Glassware Goblet
– Bronze Pillar Holder Small
– Bronze Pillar Holder Medium
– Flicker LED Candle 4×8 & 4×4
– Skull Candle Large
– Jack O Lantern candle Large
– Jack O Lantern candle Small
Drink for the night was kid friendly but can be made into an adult beverage with the addition of vodka.
As a little side note from HML to add a little something easy but greatly appreciated, the night of, create ice cubes with mini plastic spiders in them. Click here for recipe on how to make them. They will be a HUGE HIT! ( HML DOES NOT RECOMMEND THESE ICE CUBES FOR ANY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12; as these plastic spiders may become a choking hazard if not discarded of properly once the ice cube melts.)
A Poisoned Pomegranate Spritzer the recipe is below:
1 part Pomegranate Juice
2 Parts Sprite or Sprite Zero
* For adult consumption only add your favorite vodka. ( MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO CONSUME.)
* Photo above has the Halloween Tumblers- Great size for kids but they are made of glass.
– Halloween Skull Double Old-Fashioned Glass
– Halloween Tumblers, Set of 4
– Hammered Copper Tray
– Hammered Copper Ice Bucket
Photos by Marta Villalba Photography